Health and safety consulting
Every business needs robust health and safety policies and the systems in place to do risk assessments and keep their staff safe, but it’s not always possible to hire a full-time member of staff for this, and that’s where MiSAFE health and safety consultancy services come in.
We’re based in Australia, but we’re available to assist businesses all across Australia and New Zealand with anything they need, from sourcing new health and safety management software to helping out with day to day tasks, such as incident investigation and labour hire.
We can deliver most of our services remotely, but you can also hire one of our workplace health and safety consultants to work with you face to face and develop the environmental, health and safety policies, procedures and systems that you need.
We’ll start with where you are, looking at what systems you already have in place, and we can do a gap analysis to discover what help you require, and then bring in software systems if you need them, or help you work through any other health and safety tasks and systems to bring you fully up to date. And if you’re working towards certification, such as AS/NZS4801, we can help you bring everything across your business in line with that.
We provide full quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) management systems to our clients to enable everything to run smoothly, and also offer certified risk compliance support services if you need face to face help.
Some of the health and safety consulting services we offer:
- Sourcing Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Software that’s right for you and your business. Project managing the implementation of the new software and ensuring that your staff engage with the new systems.
- Writing of all your policies and procedures to your requirements, and in accordance with required quality standards, such as OHSAS18001, ISO4001, ISO45001, ISO9001, and ASNZS4801.
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of your policies and procedures
- Reviewing and writing Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Pre-certification audits to check that everything is in place for successful certification to your required quality standards
- Incident investigations (ICAM) to establish what occurred and what might need to be put in place to prevent further such incidents.
- Hire of contract labour on your behalf, saving you time and increasing efficiency.
- Dealing with rehabilitation after injury and helping staff return to work.
Whatever you need from EHS consulting services, we can provide it. Contact MiSAFE today for high quality assistance with your health and safety, and peace of mind that everything is in place as it should be.
To make an enquiry or book a service from us, complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 48 hours or less.